Discussion: What Happen to CM's Dave?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
PharmacyGirl
PharmacyGirl
What Happen to CM's Dave?
Apr 28 2009, 2:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2009, 2:33 PM EDT
Does anyone Know what happened to Deckhand Dave Millman from the Cornelia Marie. He isn't listed on Discovery's Site Under the crew & I havn't seen him in the little coverage they have shown of the CM this season. But Captain Phil's & the Offical CM website both still have him listed. He was one of my Favs & I was just wondering whats up?

Thanks!
Do you find this valuable?    
PharmacyGirl
PharmacyGirl
1. RE: What Happen to CM's Dave?
Apr 30 2009, 6:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 30 2009, 6:49 AM EDT
Ok so Someone has to the know the answer to this. So I'm sending it back to the top. LOL ^^^^ Do you find this valuable?    
Crabma
Crabma
2. RE: What Happen to CM's Dave?
Apr 30 2009, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 30 2009, 9:17 AM EDT
Not sure what he's doing now? Maybe living it up in Hawaii. They have him listed now as a "past crew member". Do you find this valuable?    
PharmacyGirl
PharmacyGirl
3. RE: What Happen to CM's Dave?
Apr 30 2009, 10:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 30 2009, 10:09 AM EDT
"Not sure what he's doing now? Maybe living it up in Hawaii. They have him listed now as a "past crew member". "
Probaly...But i liked him. I wish he would come back...Maybe for Opies. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :-)
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)