Discussion: dealiest catch episodesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

mspuggy
dealiest catch episodes
Nov 27 2009, 9:09 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2009, 9:09 AM EST
the marathon for deadliest catch is avertised as Nov 27/2009. It is suppose to be on all day long. I live in the pacific coast and want to know what time it starts pacific time. miss seeing the show. also when is the weekly program for this show going to start again. love following the captains, especially Sig, Phill, Johnnathan, and Andy. please reply to grandparoyis@shaw.ca. Thank you. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Deadliest Catch Episodes
HotNurse40
HotNurse40
1. RE: dealiest catch episodes
Nov 28 2009, 1:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2009, 1:04 PM EST
"the marathon for deadliest catch is avertised as Nov 27/2009. It is suppose to be on all day long. I live in the pacific coast and want to know what time it starts pacific time. miss seeing the show. also when is the weekly program for this show going to start again. love following the captains, especially Sig, Phill, Johnnathan, and Andy. please reply to grandparoyis@shaw.ca. Thank you."
Hello mspuggy and welcome to the Wild and Wacky Wikii!! It was nice to have a mini-marathon of DC on Nov 27th and the new season starts in April but I can't remember the actual date.. but it is near my birthday so "Yay"!! A great B-day present to me! LOL!! ((Hugs)) and Love..... Hotty.....
Do you find this valuable?    

mspuggy
2. RE: dealiest catch episodes
Nov 28 2009, 2:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2009, 2:46 PM EST
Thank you for your information. I will be watching for their return to telivision. I turned it on to watch the marathon on the 27th,but it did not come on. were you able to watch it. had my TV on the discovery channel all day long until 1AM the next day and it wasn't there. Did i have the date wrong or were some people unable to get it. if you find out when it is coming back to TV as a series and the time please let me know at grandparoyis@shaw.ca. Thank you for all your kind information and bye the way when your B-day gets here Happy Birthday. (Hugs) and Love mspuggy Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)