Discussion: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONSReported This is a featured thread

Showing 41 - 49 of 49  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3
nyokia
nyokia
40. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 14 2011, 11:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 14 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
I am really starting to like the Seabrook, Capt Scott Jr is a very likable guy and seems to know what he is doing. I like the way he handles things. Do you find this valuable?    
LiL.C13
LiL.C13
41. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 15 2011, 3:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2011, 3:05 AM EDT
I would have to agree....He's got his head on straight and family or not he treats all the guys the same....Hope to see more of theme....GOD BLESS Do you find this valuable?    
Cloudsinmotion
Cloudsinmotion
42. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 15 2011, 4:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2011, 4:52 AM EDT
"I am really starting to like the Seabrook, Capt Scott Jr is a very likable guy and seems to know what he is doing. I like the way he handles things."
yep, Jr seems to be such a class act. definitely a favorite with me.
Do you find this valuable?    
Sandinag
Sandinag
43. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 15 2011, 7:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2011, 7:52 AM EDT
I agree with that,after what his brother did him about having to go home.He really handled that situation well.I just did not understand why Whipper was not honest with him from the start after all they are brothers.This season has been really interesting with family being a huge part on all the boats and the captains show no partiality with them or the other crew members Do you find this valuable?    
LiL.C13
LiL.C13
44. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 15 2011, 9:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2011, 9:57 AM EDT
I think that Whipper wasnt honest with his brother because his brother has a very strong work ethic and for him to appear weak to his brother is not a light he wants to be seen in. Capt. Jr is really good and he does handle things very well...I hope to see Whipper stick around, I dont think I would want my brother looking down on me....God Bless Do you find this valuable?    
nyokia
nyokia
45. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 15 2011, 11:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
"I think that Whipper wasnt honest with his brother because his brother has a very strong work ethic and for him to appear weak to his brother is not a light he wants to be seen in. Capt. Jr is really good and he does handle things very well...I hope to see Whipper stick around, I dont think I would want my brother looking down on me....God Bless"
Think alot of this is Big brother. whipper is a little wimp and didn't want to have his brother down on him so he tried to play the game but big brother wasn't havin it. He didn't fool Jr at all.
Do you find this valuable?    
nyokia
nyokia
46. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 15 2011, 11:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
Guess this was the last After the Catch since Hillstranded starts next week at the same time period. Wish they had waited until DC was over so we could have more after the catch. I really like Mike Rowe & wish his show wasn't so gross. LOL 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
nyokia
nyokia
47. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 15 2011, 11:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Have to add how proud I am of Jake Anderson. Capt Jake Do you find this valuable?    
LiL.C13
LiL.C13
48. RE: AFTER THE CATCH DISCUSSIONS
Jul 16 2011, 12:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2011, 12:03 AM EDT
I'm with you on all that you have said... ATC should have continued till the end of DC and I still cant belive that there is only 2 episodes left....Mike Rowe is awsome and I cant watch his Dirty Jobs show either lol......As for Jake Anderson I wish him all the luck in the world and I'm sure he will make a fine Captain.....God Bless Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)