Discussion: CAPTAIN SIG HANSENReported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 80 of 295  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
CAPTAINJOHN007
CAPTAINJOHN007
60. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 1:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 1:52 PM EDT
"Well if you know 007, will you pleas clear my name.? I am really, really hurt over the birage of hatred which has been sent my way Thank you."
EVERYONE..... I AM GOING TO TELL YOU ,THE PAGE NEEDS TO HAVE INSTRUCTIONS...I WIPED IT OUT BY ACCIDENT ONE BEFORE...I WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR IT AGAIN....NOTHIN MALICIOUS ON THE PART OF THE HORRIFIED FAN....THE PAGE IS REVERTED ...THAT MEANS ALL THE STUFF THAT WAS THERE.....,IS NOW!!!! THANK YOU AMY C....FOR ALL YOUR HELP,AND COULD YOU PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL OF US EASY EDIT ILLITERATE FANS....THANK YOU ...GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I................."""""""007"""""""
Do you find this valuable?    
Copycub
Copycub
61. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 3:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 3:03 PM EDT
"Copycub... he didn't look to well last night... and after last weeks incident.... a little worried.... but at least we know he is ok now... by just watching him on After the Catch..............Jesse"
I agree, are you talking about the rerun of last week's episode when he had the heart attack on camera? That had me completely worried. Right up their with Phil. They both got a second chance, I hope they heed the warning. But I know...it hard. This job really takes its toll on their tickers.
sajsam
sajsam
62. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 3:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 3:14 PM EDT
"EVERYONE..... I AM GOING TO TELL YOU ,THE PAGE NEEDS TO HAVE INSTRUCTIONS...I WIPED IT OUT BY ACCIDENT ONE BEFORE...I WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR IT AGAIN....NOTHIN MALICIOUS ON THE PART OF THE HORRIFIED FAN....THE PAGE IS REVERTED ...THAT MEANS ALL THE STUFF THAT WAS THERE.....,IS NOW!!!! THANK YOU AMY C....FOR ALL YOUR HELP,AND COULD YOU PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL OF US EASY EDIT ILLITERATE FANS....THANK YOU ...GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I................."""""""007""""""""
I want to compiment you for having so much character as to care about all of our feelings. What a gratious man>>Love you, so much!!!
CAPTAINJOHN007
CAPTAINJOHN007
63. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 3:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 3:18 PM EDT
"I want to compiment you for having so much character as to care about all of our feelings. What a gratious man>>Love you, so much!!!"
THANK YOU AND YOU ALL ARE AWESOME.......LOVEYA """""""007"""""""
HotNurse40
HotNurse40
64. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 7:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 7:33 PM EDT
"THANK YOU AND YOU ALL ARE AWESOME.......LOVEYA """""""007""""""""
Thank you 007 ! We all love you too and for caring about our feelings. I was really hurt and upset last nite about this whole mess. I see that Amy C got it going again and she did e-mail with instructions! Thank goodness! Now we can all relax and get back to the business of having FUN on the Wikii! Hugs and Love to everyone! Love.... Hotty....
sajsam
sajsam
65. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 8:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 8:13 PM EDT
"THANK YOU AND YOU ALL ARE AWESOME.......LOVEYA """""""007""""""""
Thank you for being such an important part of this wiki!!
Love you so much
sjjie♥♥♥
sajsam
sajsam
66. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 8:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 8:18 PM EDT
"Thank you 007 ! We all love you too and for caring about our feelings. I was really hurt and upset last nite about this whole mess. I see that Amy C got it going again and she did e-mail with instructions! Thank goodness! Now we can all relax and get back to the business of having FUN on the Wikii! Hugs and Love to everyone! Love.... Hotty...."
Now, I want to thank you too, Hotty; You have been so supportive, as well. Having said that, let's start having some good old wiki fun.
Love all of you guys, Now that everyone has some instructions, let's see if we can get "Our Man" up there on the board.♥♥♥
sajjie
HotNurse40
HotNurse40
67. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 8:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 8:28 PM EDT
"Now, I want to thank you too, Hotty; You have been so supportive, as well. Having said that, let's start having some good old wiki fun.
Love all of you guys, Now that everyone has some instructions, let's see if we can get "Our Man" up there on the board.♥♥♥
sajjie"
Aye , Aye, Capt. Sajie! I agree, It's time to have fun on the Wikii!! Love you too Sajie!....... Hugs and Love.... Hotty....
CAPTAINJOHN007
CAPTAINJOHN007
68. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 8:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 8:45 PM EDT
"Aye , Aye, Capt. Sajie! I agree, It's time to have fun on the Wikii!! Love you too Sajie!....... Hugs and Love.... Hotty...."
WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,I AM LIKE CAPTAIN PHIL...ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER.........JOHNNY BOY KNOCKS HALF THE PAGE OUT AGAIN....I LET AMY C KNOW ABOUT MY MISTAKE, AND ASKED IF SHE CAN FIX IT .....WE WILL HAVE TO SEE......GANG I AM SORRY...AND I HOPE SHE CAN GET IT BACK.....I THINK I'LL GO HOME NOW....STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.....LOVE FORREST GUMPPPP
HotNurse40
HotNurse40
69. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 1 2009, 8:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2009, 8:49 PM EDT
"WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,I AM LIKE CAPTAIN PHIL...ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER.........JOHNNY BOY KNOCKS HALF THE PAGE OUT AGAIN....I LET AMY C KNOW ABOUT MY MISTAKE, AND ASKED IF SHE CAN FIX IT .....WE WILL HAVE TO SEE......GANG I AM SORRY...AND I HOPE SHE CAN GET IT BACK.....I THINK I'LL GO HOME NOW....STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.....LOVE FORREST GUMPPPP"
No need to apologize 007! All is forgiven and I for one am a computer idiot ! LOL... We all love you bunches and as Forrest Gump says, " Life is like a box of chocolates" LOL.... Have a good nite! Hugs and love.... Hotty.....
CAPTAINJOHN007
CAPTAINJOHN007
70. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 11:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 11:15 AM EDT
"No need to apologize 007! All is forgiven and I for one am a computer idiot ! LOL... We all love you bunches and as Forrest Gump says, " Life is like a box of chocolates" LOL.... Have a good nite! Hugs and love.... Hotty....."
THANK GOD FOR AMY C...........THE PAGE IS FIXED AND HOTTY IF YOU NEED ME TO ENTER SOMETHING FOR YOU ...TELL ME WHAT PIC AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY AND I WILL PUT IT IN FOR YOU...LOVEYA """""""007""""""" JOHN
sajsam
sajsam
71. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 12:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 12:49 PM EDT
"WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,I AM LIKE CAPTAIN PHIL...ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER.........JOHNNY BOY KNOCKS HALF THE PAGE OUT AGAIN....I LET AMY C KNOW ABOUT MY MISTAKE, AND ASKED IF SHE CAN FIX IT .....WE WILL HAVE TO SEE......GANG I AM SORRY...AND I HOPE SHE CAN GET IT BACK.....I THINK I'LL GO HOME NOW....STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.....LOVE FORREST GUMPPPP"
Dear John...you never had to go home. We love you in spite of the problems. will get fixed..
You have been invaluable with the help you have given me. Please stick around.
sajjie♥♥
sajsam
sajsam
72. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 12:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 12:54 PM EDT
"No need to apologize 007! All is forgiven and I for one am a computer idiot ! LOL... We all love you bunches and as Forrest Gump says, " Life is like a box of chocolates" LOL.... Have a good nite! Hugs and love.... Hotty....."
Hotty, God Bless You for your sweet words. I agre with you 100%;
You have a great evenng., yourself.
sajjie♥♥
HotNurse40
HotNurse40
73. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 1:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 1:18 PM EDT
"THANK GOD FOR AMY C...........THE PAGE IS FIXED AND HOTTY IF YOU NEED ME TO ENTER SOMETHING FOR YOU ...TELL ME WHAT PIC AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY AND I WILL PUT IT IN FOR YOU...LOVEYA """""""007""""""" JOHN"
I may have to take you up on that offer! LOL.... I don't want to mess anything up and that is very kind of you...I will probably send you an e-mal message on that! Thanks for all of your help 007 ! Love ya...... Hotty.....
CAPTAINJOHN007
CAPTAINJOHN007
74. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 2:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 2:12 PM EDT
"Dear John...you never had to go home. We love you in spite of the problems. will get fixed..
You have been invaluable with the help you have given me. Please stick around.
sajjie♥♥
"
IT IS FIXED ,DID YOU SEE YOUR ENTRY???
CAPTAINJOHN007
CAPTAINJOHN007
75. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 2:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 2:16 PM EDT
"I may have to take you up on that offer! LOL.... I don't want to mess anything up and that is very kind of you...I will probably send you an e-mal message on that! Thanks for all of your help 007 ! Love ya...... Hotty....."
SEND ME AN EMAIL HOTTY,AND I WILL PUT IT IN FOR YOU...THANK YOU AND CAPTAIN FOR THE KIND WORDS....IT HELPS ALOT....LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES,YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GEIT......LOVEYA """""""007"""""""
sajsam
sajsam
76. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 6:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 6:15 PM EDT
"IT IS FIXED ,DID YOU SEE YOUR ENTRY???"
Yes, thank you very much. You are a fine man......John and we are fortunate to know you.
sajjie♥♥
HotNurse40
HotNurse40
77. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 6:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 6:25 PM EDT
"Yes, thank you very much. You are a fine man......John and we are fortunate to know you.
sajjie♥♥"
I agree ! I don't know what we would do without you 007 and all of the wonderful people here on the Wikii. I feel very fortunate to know each and everyone of you! Hugs and Love..... Hotty...
CAPTAINJOHN007
CAPTAINJOHN007
78. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 6:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 6:26 PM EDT
"Yes, thank you very much. You are a fine man......John and we are fortunate to know you.
sajjie♥♥"
THANK YOU ...IT IS A PLEASURE TO KNOW YOU ALL...AND I ENJOY HELPING WHERE I CAN...LET ME KNOW......."""""""007""""""" LOVEYA ALL JOHN
HotNurse40
HotNurse40
79. RE: CAPTAIN SIG HANSEN
Jul 2 2009, 6:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2009, 6:39 PM EDT
"THANK YOU ...IT IS A PLEASURE TO KNOW YOU ALL...AND I ENJOY HELPING WHERE I CAN...LET ME KNOW......."""""""007""""""" LOVEYA ALL JOHN"
007 i just sent you an e-mail! Please check it! Thanks...... Hotty....
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last