Discussion: New SeasonReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
MillieGagliano
MillieGagliano
New Season
Oct 7 2009, 9:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2009, 9:29 AM EDT
When does the new Season of DEADLIEST CATCH start? I don't want to miss anything. 7  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
SoCalcowboy
SoCalcowboy
1. RE: New Season
Oct 7 2009, 12:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2009, 12:14 PM EDT
"When does the new Season of DEADLIEST CATCH start? I don't want to miss anything."
APRIL,....And that's a long way off....But we have random rerun's up until then,so be patient like the rest of us and be HERE when it does and you will have the time of your life.....SoCalcowboy.....Commander of The Groupie Chaser boat!!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
newbiegirl
newbiegirl
2. RE: New Season
Oct 8 2009, 6:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 8 2009, 6:43 PM EDT
"APRIL,....And that's a long way off....But we have random rerun's up until then,so be patient like the rest of us and be HERE when it does and you will have the time of your life.....SoCalcowboy.....Commander of The Groupie Chaser boat!!!"
Meanwhile, we just frolic and have fun and chew the fat until the new season starts. The conversations can get quite.........interesting. (<:
Do you find this valuable?    

Mike_in_NJ
3. RE: New Season
Oct 15 2009, 3:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 3:09 PM EDT
I think the fishing season starts today. The Cornelia Marie page says that Murray Gamrath is opening a coffee shop in his home town, so I guess he won't be on the show this season. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

playlistinmyhead
4. RE: New Season
Oct 12 2010, 6:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2010, 6:05 AM EDT
I hate that it isn't till April, but then again they have to flim in crab season Which I do think has started. I wish it was live. But I like just the way it is :D Do you find this valuable?    
dreamcather
dreamcather
5. RE: New Season
Oct 14 2010, 5:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2010, 5:14 PM EDT
"I think the fishing season starts today. The Cornelia Marie page says that Murray Gamrath is opening a coffee shop in his home town, so I guess he won't be on the show this season."
what about the guy who was skippering the CM when Phil died? Sig went over to meet him and didnt know that Phil had died. I still remember the look on his face when he ask the captain what the old man was going to think of a change he made and the guy thought he knew Phil was gone. When he told him the look of shock and disbelief was one that I will never forget. i thought he might be the one to take over the CM.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

flyingfool
6. RE: New Season
Oct 18 2010, 7:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 7:55 AM EDT
"what about the guy who was skippering the CM when Phil died? Sig went over to meet him and didnt know that Phil had died. I still remember the look on his face when he ask the captain what the old man was going to think of a change he made and the guy thought he knew Phil was gone. When he told him the look of shock and disbelief was one that I will never forget. i thought he might be the one to take over the CM. "
That scene where Sig was telling that Captain was amazing memorable TV. Horrible but amazing. You could see those two men were just absolutely ripped apart. It was hard to watch but yet there was no way that I could NOT watch. Kind of like watching a train wreck!
Do you find this valuable?    
SoCalcowboy
SoCalcowboy
7. RE: New Season
Oct 18 2010, 12:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 12:33 PM EDT
"That scene where Sig was telling that Captain was amazing memorable TV. Horrible but amazing. You could see those two men were just absolutely ripped apart. It was hard to watch but yet there was no way that I could NOT watch. Kind of like watching a train wreck!"
Sig...was in shock...as any great friend would be,who heard that kind of new's for the first time...It probably hit him later ,off camera...I know...I've had to hear that kind of new's three time's in my life!!!....I've had to bury Three of my BFF'S!!!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?